Friday, March 9, 2012

Spore Game Help (Space Age)?

I'm in teh space stage of spore, and i'm fighting a race called the cmilisi's



I've taken all of their planets except for their homeplanet which has 9 cities on it.



I can only have a max of three ships, how is it even possible to take that many cities with only three ships...?Spore Game Help (Space Age)?
Get loads of heals, n before you go out get the best weapons n shields n health n enery expansions you can afford.

also maybe rank up, then you can get 4 space ships.Spore Game Help (Space Age)?
would you like to do this on the Non-cheat way or on the cheat way?

On the non-cheat way, get loads of heals and a megalaser, then try to get the Bomb that is 1 time stronger than the Medium bomb, (Srry I got the Dutch version so I don't know the names)

fly at one place AWAY from cities so they

Report Abuse

  • bfbc2
  • flyff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment