Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I defeat enemy empires on spore during space stage at the beginning?

i'm only a admiral. The only weapons i have are the weak laser and weak proton missiles. I'm at war with the duckulon empire, and they repeatedly attack my home planet every five minutes. I can never destroy one of their colonies because i get blasted by 20 ships as soon as i enter the planet. My allies never come to help me. Any possible way to get a huge fleet of ships at my home planet to attack with or any ways to have my allies help me in a war, please tell me. Thanks a lot.How can I defeat enemy empires on spore during space stage at the beginning?
What you need to do is to beef up on resources like money and weapons because it will also help you in defending your Empire. If you think your strong enough; raid their small colonies and work your way up to their Home world. Allies can help you; you can send them to attack a planet for a small fee or ask to borrow one of their ships, but they are pretty useless in combat. So the best thing to do is to constantly upgrade you Ship and the flow of your income. Hope this helps :))

No comments:

Post a Comment