Friday, March 9, 2012

HOW DO YOU BEAT THE SPACE LEVEL IN SPORE?!?!?!?

So I just started playing this game spore, and I really liked it, up until I got to the space level. EVERY SINGLE TIME I ADD ANOTHER COLONY OR SPEND 1,000,000 TO BUY ANOTHER PLANET, IT GETS TAKEN OVER BY THIS ONE SPECIES WHO HAS A WAR WITH ME CUS I DIDN'T GIVE THEM 1,600,000 DOLLARS WHEN THEY ASKED ME TO!!!! WTF!!! IM ALLIED WITH 4 OTHER BIG GROUPS BUT THEY DONT DO SH*T!!!! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???HOW DO YOU BEAT THE SPACE LEVEL IN SPORE?!?!?!?
The Space Level is the last level of of the game. It is a never ending level, so it just continues on until you've really had enough and make a new game. The "unofficial" way to finish the Space Stage is to reach the centre of the Universe and THEN find Earth WITHOUT cheating. That is what most people would classify as finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment