Friday, March 9, 2012

??? SPORE space question ?

How am I supposed to remember which planets to visit? There are so many and It's getting frustrating as I don't know where to go. It's too complicated. HELP??? SPORE space question ?
Yea, I kind-of gave-up after a few hours of Space Spore. All the aliens wouldn't stop bugging me, I was getting panick attacks.



You can turn on and off Active Missions, which means it will show or hide which planet you're aiming for. You can also turn off Enemy/Friendly space to make things clearer. Also, if you've visited a planet it's in the Sporepedia, so you can mark it.??? SPORE space question ?
check your quest guide

its basically an organizer



you can also view different paths between plantes on the filters

one shows which planets to go to for a quest

No comments:

Post a Comment