Saturday, March 3, 2012

Will spore take up a lot of space on a computer?

I am considering buying it, but if it takes up as much space as the sims does, than I wont buy it.Will spore take up a lot of space on a computer?
The game itself needs approximately 4 gigs. During installation it indicates that you should consider it one gig bigger for creature space. I'd add one more gig to that just to be sure, but if I am remembering correctly, individual creature files are actually very small. You will need to get a LOT of creatures to run over the extra gig.Will spore take up a lot of space on a computer?
The game is 3.4G. I don't know how that compares with the Sims, but it isn't that much space.Will spore take up a lot of space on a computer?
At least 6gb, 4gb for the actual game and 2gb for additional creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment