Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spore Space Combat Help Needed!!!?

I made a planet, and it took me a while to get to the space stage on the game Spore. Now I am in outer space, and I am at war with this huge empire that has already taken over one of my colonies. I have 42000 in cash and the empire i am at war with is currently destroying my home planet. They have already destroyed 6 of the 10 cities I had there. I am horrible at fighting with the space ship, and only have two attacks to use. I can only have one ally with me, and I am usually fighting 1 v 5. How can I get better at Spore Space Combat, and is there any hope for my planet?Spore Space Combat Help Needed!!!?
Try using these cheats to give you the upper hand:

http://www.gamewinners.com/Cheats/index.鈥?/a>
  • dcu center
  • what is cloud computing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment