Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I get more money in the space stage of the game: Spore?

Everyone hates me =/

And they all want money

And I dont have any

So then they attack me =(How do I get more money in the space stage of the game: Spore?
If your zealot or scientist then use fractical frenzy or gravitaional wave to take them over. For the fractical frenzy you must not need to w8 25 mins, just go the main page and log back in for use. or use the cheatHow do I get more money in the space stage of the game: Spore?
In the game, when you are in the civilisation or space stage, you need to press Ctrl+Shift+C and then write moreMoney. If you need some other cheats, look here:

http://www.sporecheats.com/spore-cheats/鈥?/a>How do I get more money in the space stage of the game: Spore?
You can use cheats also u can do missions for your people and when everyone else is happy u can do missions for other races aswell

No comments:

Post a Comment