Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spore game space stage spaceship question?

OK well I am in the space stage and I made my space ship and I was just wondering if you could edit your space ship after you make it.Spore game space stage spaceship question?
You can edit your spaceship more or less at any time.



Here are the steps:

1. Fly to one of your planets, it doesn't matter which one or the planet's terraform rating.

2. Zoom into planet level, then fly to the colony.

3. Go into the colony build screen, then jump over to the vehicle design tab like you did in the Civilization age.

4. The spaceship edit box is on the bottom. Click the edit tool and go from there.Spore game space stage spaceship question?
If you want to hook up to my rather poor offerings ToDream is my Spore account name.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment