Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In Spore: Space Stage: is there something i'm missing?

im always getting attacked at my base by multiple ships that have mini ships on them! in only by myself and sometimes i have 2 ally ships with me. i have about 3 stars and im using the laser weapon and am at war with 3 countries and am getting attacked about every 3 minutes. is there something i can do or something im missing?In Spore: Space Stage: is there something i'm missing?
Technically there is something you can do to stop the constant attacks and eco-disasters. I hated when that happened, every 5 min something happened and really couldn't enjoy Space. If you go here http://blog.spore.vg/mods/ there are a couple of mods you can download. I know the word "mod" freaks some people out. I, at first, didn't even want to think about it but when I started to read the last description - it increases minimum time between attacks and eco-disasters from "15 minutes to 2 hours" I was like "Yes, that what I want!" I swear it doesn't have any viruses or anything like that (that freaked me out to, that I might be downloading a trojan or something) I simply copy-pasted it to where it said, and now I can *enjoy* Space a whole lot more.



The bad thing is that since the time between attacks increased, earning the Bodyguard badge or Eco-friendly one takes a lot longer. I really don't care so long as I can have a breather between one raid and the other. Hope that helped you out!In Spore: Space Stage: is there something i'm missing?
nope theres nothing you can do, thats just the way the game is.In Spore: Space Stage: is there something i'm missing?
All enemy invasions (save perhaps pirates) have those mini-ships. The thing is, the big ship is a bomber, it will not attack you directly, it is going to try to attack your cities. Those really low hit-point ships are fighter coverage. Approach the big ship and destroy the fighters first, then you can take the big ship at your leisure.



What you can do is get a better weapon. Since you've been getting into a lot of fights, you might want to check your store and see if there are any new weapons for sale. The laser is a precision weapon, who's number one use is attacking specific things on the ground without causing collateral damage. (Eco-rescue and assassination mission).



You want to get the missile weapon as soon as possible, this tends to pop the early fighters in a single hit. Also look at the turret weapon, which will automatically shoot at anything that shoots at you. Even the pulse weapon is better against ships than the laser. It doesn't shoot as fast, btu does considerably more damage.



I'd also try to end a couple of your wars. Try to keep it to one at a time if you can. To make your enemy sue for peace, start attacking his planets. After they lose a system or two most hostile aliens will contact you with an offer of peace.
If possible try to pay the planets you're at war with to slow down the attacks and try to focus on one at a time. This won't make all attacks go away. Pirates, Grox, etc will still attack stuff).

No comments:

Post a Comment