Saturday, March 3, 2012

How do I complete a mission on spore?(Space stage)?

I was supposed to scan some plants and animals on a planet and I did, and I came back to the people who gave me the mission and they said I didn't have the scans. WTF. Help please.How do I complete a mission on spore?(Space stage)?
I can't really help you that much, because I'm not sure what you did exactly while scanning the creatures. But my guess is that you either forgot to scan something, you didn't complete the mission in time, or the game just had a glitch. I think that you must have ran out of time, and the people on the planet just used a default response saying that you didn't have all the scans, instead of saying you didn't do it fast enough. Anyways, those simple errand missions aren't necessary to get through the game. Failing a few of them is okay.How do I complete a mission on spore?(Space stage)?
you must of missed something.



In the bottom left of the screen there is a map, you need to change the view of this to the T score of the planet (can't remember what you click on) this will show you what lives on the planet . You have to scan one of each thing, e.g. small plant, medium plant, large plant, herbivores, carnivores and omnivores.

No comments:

Post a Comment