Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In Spore, can I seek out a friend in space mode?

My friend and I both got Spore the day it was released. I have evolved into space mode, and he is in tribal mode. How do I seek out his planet? I know you can do it because when I was in tribal mode I saw UFOs all the time made by other users. Does anyone know how to do seek out a specific user if you know their username?In Spore, can I seek out a friend in space mode?
you can only find your friend if you are connected to internet and are logged in to EA games. the game usually puts people's characters in random places (i found my friend on a planet he wasnt on) but sometimes you can find him on the planet he created his creatures on



thats basically how you can find him, its easier if the planets you two created the creatures on are close to each other



o and also i dont think you can interact only with his creatures that are going to be controlled by computerIn Spore, can I seek out a friend in space mode?
From what I understand, the game is single player only. You can install custom content created by other people (could be why you saw the UFO), but you don't interact with other players.

No comments:

Post a Comment