Friday, March 9, 2012

On spore when i choose new game how do i start from space age (i have another save completed)?

i dont understand i should be able to start from any stage i want as i have done them all on my other save whats going rong?On spore when i choose new game how do i start from space age (i have another save completed)?
The thing is if you cheated any progress you did after that basically won't count. You will notice that you haven't made any new achievements. I had to learn this the hard way too. I sorta cheated on creature once and went all the way up to Space when I learned about this. I had to start all over. Hope this helped figure your problem out!On spore when i choose new game how do i start from space age (i have another save completed)?
I'm not sure, did you cheat at any point on your space age save? That might be what is blocking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment