Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spore - Space Stage: To many colony attacks?

OK! Hello there everyone I have recently given up on Spore for the night, for one reason. ATTACKS! Every 3-4 minutes about three of my colonies will be attacked. By the time I have collected money after the defeats there is another attack. I see that I haven't progressed much in the last hour, because I have only maybe 10 minutes an hour to earn badges. I am up to the last section, so I know it is supposed to be hard but it is too Much for me! I can't take it! I can't get enough money to buy out my enemies, so I am stuck in an endless loop of boring UFO blasting.



Does anyone know how to stop these constant attacks? I can't take it any more! I am prepared to cheat, but not to restart my game.



Thanks in advance, - Ha每dN -Spore - Space Stage: To many colony attacks?
During Spore game play hit CTRL + SHIFT + C and a console will appear. Enter any of the following Spore cheat codes.



universeSimulatorPirateRaidFrequency [number] - adjust the number of times pirates can raid your system.



universeSimulatorPirateRaidPlunderFreq鈥?[number] - adjust the number of times pirates can steal spice from your system.



universeSimulatorPirateRaidAllyFrequen鈥?[number] - adjust the number of times pirates can raid allies in your system.Spore - Space Stage: To many colony attacks?
WOw Wow
  • mcdonalds toys
  • art games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment